Subject: [Leica] Epson 2200 printing problems--fixed it!
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 02:12:41 +0900

Thanks for that link, Ric, it was a useful read.  And Mehrdad, I've
had the printer about 5 or 6 years, but there's still plenty of life
there!

I removed and reinserted the ink cartridges, as the article Ric
mentioned, but that didn't help.  Then I had a good old look around
inside that thing and found a one yen coin and piece of paper about
half an inch long that had got stuck under the head.  I wish I had a
proper look four months ago instead of thinking I didn't have time to
try to fix it!

A cleaning cycle later and she's good as new.  It just ran off six
prints without a problem.  Back to 13 x 16s!

Peter Cheyne