Subject: [Leica] D700
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:24:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Richard Man wrote:

Someone should really compare these combos (DMR vs. A900+R vs. Canikon + R)
for the poor suffering R glass users :-)
<<<

The guy I bought my backup DMR from replaced it with the A900 and converted
his R lenses to fit the A900, and on getdpi.com he mentioned that he prefers
the color quality of the DMR.  Others on getdpi.com said they "dumped" their
Nikon gear after seeing the color quality of the A900 so by extrapolation
I'd have a hard time switching to either Nikon or Sony (not enough Canon
data to form an opinion, but limited personal experience suggests the same).
 YMMV.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com