Subject: [Leica] D700
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:22:05 -0400

But you can pay for your M9 in no time with the photos that you make
with your M9.  (That was the subject of my lecture at the Cape Cod
Leica Seminar).  I've paid for mine and was working on a second one
when I decided to get the DMR and R9.  Now I've got to start over
again on the second M9.  I'll make it eventually!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com