Subject: [Leica] D700
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:27:59 -0400

I think the first 24-120 came out at least in 2005. Few if any nikon lenses
have been so completely re done so many times than this particular lens.
Which is the same in name only every few years.
I'm thinking Nikon got it right the third or forth time as they tend to not
be real stupid if anything just the opposite.
I'd just like to have a VR lens that's all. But not a bloated one like this
one. There is a new AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR which would replace my
12-24 I'd shot all the cars with but its bloated and I don't have 1200
bucks.

But I do have a 14 2.8 and a 28 1.4 so I won't starve to death.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb