Subject: [Leica] Morwyn
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 01:43:24 -0700

Thanks Chris (and Hughes and others)

Morwyn has nasal cancer. She's still doing "well," under the circumstances.
In fact, we just had our usual late night walk. She's pretty perky right
now.

However, it's clear that the cancer is progressing. She will turn 6 in Dec.
I hope she can make it then.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 1:10 AM, Chris Crawford <
chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com> wrote:

> Richard,
>
> Sorry to hear that, she's a pretty dog. My 16 year old cat died in July and
> my son and I miss him a lot. His kidney's failed. What's wrong with yor
> doggy?
>

> --
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>