Subject: [Leica] NYC this week
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:07:05 -0500

We're in NYC until Thursday hanging out with Bill Murray, Ann Curry,
Streisand, JEff Foxworthy and a host of other celebrities. Oh wait,
that was last year with the Dalai Lama, oh time flies! But we are in
NYC at the Waldorf again - robes and all.

Anyone know of some photography events going on beside of course the
usual Leica drooling? Some Leica snob didn't even say hi to me in
Central Park today when I mentioned his M9 was a cool camera. "screw
you man!" was what I wanted to say when he ignored me but I figured
I'd get bashed on the LUG for assaulting a fellow user.

Chris
NOLA via NYC

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] NYC this week)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] NYC this week)