Subject: [Leica] will technology save you from poor planning?
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:17:17 -0400

The Leica d700 has a built in wireless flash system that will allow you to
trigger a remote flash with the on-camera popup but about six months ago I
had my camera in a backpack which i threw over my shoulder not realizing
that I hadn't zipped it & the camera flew out and landed on the popup flash
which broke. "Ah," I thought, "I never use that thing anyway."

backup backup backup....

or shoot simple i guess. Existing light only....

kc

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson) ([Leica] will technology save you from poor planning?)