Subject: [Leica] IMG: Provincetown
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:25:46 -0400

i think if you're going to do that you need to whack the top and bottom both
-- the sky looks manipulated and the boats not enough making it a tad top
heavy (imho) -- i poked at it -- may be an improvement or not:

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/tina.jpg

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Provincetown)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Provincetown)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Provincetown)