Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Dan Nauman's bronze railing at Lynden Sculpture Garden
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:54:53 +1030

These are amazing George.  I like the first one best.  If I'd done it,
I might have tried to line up the uppermost small circle with the
building pillar that is further away rather than the nearer one, and
cropped the frame closer to the railing and building on the left.  But
I doubt I'd have the technical skill to do it.  My style is mostly
point and press, as you've probably noticed.

Thanks for showing.

Marty

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: Dan Nauman's bronze railing at Lynden Sculpture Garden)
Message from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] IMGs: Dan Nauman's bronze railing at Lynden Sculpture Garden)