Subject: [Leica] Kyle's iphotos...a tech question
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:00:04 -0500

Hey...
thanks for that...very interesting...you're really diving into the whole
processing
aspect via the "apps" of it all...not to say that the phone 4 doesnt produce
great photos out o the box...which it does...but very interesting.  what
really caught my eye was a quality in the pix that reminded me of what i
like best about certain lenses (leica and zeiss)...its what got me shooting
Leica in the first place...what your work shows is that "that look" can be
achieved in software and a decent but fairly basic camera...rather a
paradigm shift, I would say. Thanks Kyle...very good work.
George
Chicago