Subject: [Leica] IMG: Saturday's pick
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:18:47 +0200

In Aikido we used to call the distance between two partners Ma-Iai,
which meant you could then not get a direct hit, blow, or cut: it
might also apply to lion-tamers, with or without Tiley hats and neon
signs I guess. Well, this is about it, in a way.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/2010-PAW-45-Ma-Iai-1010876-2.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/24vxygj

A famous jail : I tried to get the mood of the place, sorry for the
obvious tricks available in LR.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/2010-PAW-45-Prison-1010896.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/2b566pz

This palace (Chateau des Rohan) is located in Saverne and was built
(but not finished) just before the Revolution when the bishops and
aristocrats still had money and power - a second palace is located in
Strasbourg where Obama met our local Speedy Gonzales during the NATO
summit two years ago.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/2010-PAW-45-Rohan-1010893.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/25zy3ok