Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blondie & BooBoo
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:23:12 +1000

Hi Doug. I looked at and enjoyed everyone of course and as a group they tell
the story very well. It's hardly fair but the technical quality that you
manage to achieve is almost taken for granted.

This selection stand out for me because they well beyond that aesthetically
as well. EVERYTHING works.  These are perfection for the posture, light,
character and marvellous wet log environs too
 http://wildlightphoto.com/mammals/carnivores/L1490216.jpg
http://wildlightphoto.com/mammals/carnivores/L1490239.jpg
http://wildlightphoto.com/mammals/carnivores/L1490079.jpg
http://wildlightphoto.com/mammals/carnivores/L1490285.jpg