Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Take it away
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 00:31:09 -0400

This started out as 50 items on Rangefinderforum - many items went within
the next day or two. It's a big list of clutter-creating items that present
a hazard to my now-crawling son.  Feel free to make bulk offers.  As the
room where I keep my camera gear keeps morphing into a nursery, I am going
to have to get rid of some bulky major photographic equipment.  But that's a
couple weeks away yet.

I don?t chisel people for PayPal fees, ask that things be fraudulently
declared monetary gifts, or falsely declare merchandise as ?gifts? for
customs purposes. All of those practices either violate PayPal user
agreements or the law.

Shipping costs extra (and it will be at what I pay).

4.      Mamiya 50mm finder for Mamiya Super 23 or Universal Press. Awesome,
large, parallax-corrected ultra-low distortion wideangle (=20mm) finder for
any camera that has a frame that is 2:3 (like 35mm or 6x9) or 4:5 (like 6x7)
? dual framelines. Perfect condition but for one pinpoint on the eyepiece
and one scratch on a chrome-plated brass(!) screw on the bottom of the foot.
With foam box insert for protection. $110

5.      Nikon F3HP, F4 rubber eyepiece rubber ring. Yes, the rings only. Why
buy a new $20 eyepiece because the F3 you bought on Ebay was missing the
soft parts? My problem is that I am never buying another F3HP. $5

10.     Leica Standard accessory shoes, chrome, new. ISO size with a front
stop, but no spring clips in this design. $25 for two

11.     Nikon F3 D red dot screen. $40

14.     Metz SCA300A Cord. Goes from SCA module to Metz TTL handle-mount
flash. $15

15.     PC to 1/8? (headphone) flash cord, 2m. $5

16.     Nikon-compatible hotshoe to PC adapter. Full TTL passthrough in top
shoe plus front-mounted threaded PC connection. $10

17.     Fuji GA645 Closeup Kit. Includes all pieces (achromat closeup lens,
case for same, framing/focus frame, case. Simple directions. Stop down, set
the lens at infinity. Not even remotely for use with the GA645W or ?zi. $90.

21.     Serpentine chrome camera strap/chain. $10

22.     Kirk Universal L-Bracket (requires a Kirk Arca plate). $50

23.     Minolta Hi-Matic F (cracked VF glass) plus Hi-Matic CS (same camera,
black, cosmetically good). These were working the last time I used them ? in
1999 ? but they take mercury cells. Both for $10

24.     Nikon HK-9 hood (20mm coverage, clamp-on, fits over a 72mm barrel or
filter). Microscopic edge wear (and I mean micro), o/w perfect. I used this
with a Fuji G690BL and the 50/5.6 Fujinon. $45

25.     Polaroid 35mm film cutter/slide mounter. $5

26.     Promaster 3/8? camera to 1/4? (tripod) bushings. Pack of 3. Not
compatible with Rolleiflexes.  New. $3

29.     Pelican 1400 Hard Divider Set. This is a long-discontinued set that
consists of the ridged dividers that Pelican sold before Pelican went to the
soft ones. Much nicer than the new ones, in my view. New. $25.
Digitalia

30.     AC Adapter 120/220V AC to 12V car plug. Tiny and useful, but
depending on your car plug, it may pop out. $5

31.     AT&T Mini surge protector. One outlet; also protects a phone/DSL
line. Not a bad tool for portable surge protection for your digital camera.
$3

32.     AT&T Mini surge protector. Same as above. $3

33.     Audecom Anywhere Bluetooth speakerphone box. Small rechargeable
Bluetooth unit that clips to a car visor. Comes with charging connectors for
12V DC, 120V AC, and USB. I just replaced the internal rechargeable battery
three weeks ago. $35

34.     Belkin Bluetooth dongle. $10

35.     Dell Latitude laptop screws (bulk assortment). $3

36.     Dr. Botts AVI (Apple digital display) to DVI-D connector. $20

37.     Garmin Mobile 10x Bluetooth GPS receiver/transmitter. Can be used
with some Bluetooth to camera interfaces. Includes USB cord (for charging)
and clip. A couple of corner scuffs. $35

38.     GE pocket USB hub. Great for adding a graphics tablet or other input
device to your computer. I don?t believe it?s 2.0. $3.

39.     Griffin PowerMate multifunction jog shuttle for Mac and PC. You need
to download the latest software from Griffin. Includes short extension cord.

40.     Hitachi Microdrives 3gb (CF Type II). New in sealed containers. Very
useful if you have a camera with no condition cycle on this battery charger
? these will bring the battery down well. $18

41.     Hitachi Microdrives 3gb (CF Type II). Same as above. $18.

42.     iJet iPod remote control. Tiny RF receiver plugs into dock connector
and is controlled by tiny remote control. Because this is RF frequency, it
is not stopped by putting the iPod in an environment without a line of
sight. Works at least up to video iPods; don?t know about Touch and later.
$15.

43.     PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse to USB Computer adapter (new). $3

44.     Sakar slow-charger for NiMH batteries. Fast charging will quickly
degrade your NiMH rechargeables. This slow charger will take 14 hours to
charge 4 AA or AAA batteries. Also does Nicads. $10

45.     Sakar slow-charger for NiMH batteries. Same as above. $10

46.     Seagate 3.5? SATA internal install cables (SATA data plus power plus
drive mounting screws). Two sets, sealed, $3 total.

47.     SD card cases (price for all 19). $2

48.     Statec Digifinder. This is designed as a coated glass variable-focus
magnifier for old-style LCD camera screens (1.5-2?), but it excels as a
loupe for 35mm film. With case, camera adapters, etc. $10

49.     Targus WiFi Detector. Tiny device detects Wifi without whipping out
your computer or changing the settings on your phone. New CR2032 battery
installed. $10

50.     USB keyboard to PS/2 computer adapter. $3

Dante

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Friday FS: Take it away)