Subject: [Leica] IMGs: George Winston's guitar skills
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:59:23 -0500

You're probably correct when referring to "mainstream."

I love Ry Cooder in all his eclectic mixes.

Yet after listening to Mr. Winston
and tasting a few of the selections on his Dancing Cat Records site
I'd imagine the boss's of the genre would still be found in Hawaii.

Seems the Pahinui name may win the boss game:
Cyril Pahinui
James "Bla" Pahinui
Martin Pahinui

;~)