Subject: [Leica] R Solution 22228
From: b6a4dtm at yahoo.com (Bill Rosauer)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 13:40:39 -0700 (PDT)

AFAIK, the 22228 will work with any R-Mount lens. 2 cam, 3 cam or ROM. I
have
used mine with 3 cam lenses with no issues. Of course, you have to scale
focus
the lens, so it works best with wide angles with a lot of depth of field. It
would be great if the M8/M9 had live view, then you could use any lens
without
an issue focussing. I used the 22228 + M4/3 adapter on the G1 with the
19/2.8,
35/1.4, 50/2, 80/1.4, etc. no issues.