Subject: [Leica] IMG: From a Rainy Monday
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 07:39:45 -0700

 Jim Nichols showed::

> As the old song says, "Rainy Days and Mondays........".  Today, we have a
> rainy Monday.  Here are two images to fit the mood of the day.
>
> A Rose of Sharon demonstrates what has been going on.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Rainy+Days+and+Mondays2.jpg.html
>

> A lone bumblebee finds shelter from the rain.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Shelter.jpg.html

Hi Jim,
Point well made here! Just because there are rain showers there are still
interesting photographs in the flower garden.

The pollen covered bee is more interesting. But I do like the water drops on
both.

The rain drops add something more to the "flower pictures" we normally see.

thank you,
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: From a Rainy Monday)