Subject: [Leica] Belated Anniversary to Jeff Moore
From: zoeica at (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 07:38:32 -0500

Where has the time gone? Hard to believe a year ago I was
photographing the LUG's own Jeff Moore's wedding in NYC.

Last week I met with  clients for a wedding next year in New Orleans.
Turns out the groom is a boat captain, at the same NYC marina that
Jeff's wedding was at! Crazy small world.

Chris Williams

Replies: Reply from jbm at (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Belated Anniversary to Jeff Moore)