Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Morning Sky & Moonset
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:07:28 -0700

Tina Manley offered:

> The view from my deck at the farm this morning
>
> with the 24/2.8:
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/128798387
> > and with the 90/2.0
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/128798522

Hi Tina,
As complicated as times can be, isn't it wonderful to be able to get up,
walk out and enjoy and photograph what we have before us?

Some mornings I open the door to the back deck at 6 a.m. and step up just to
appreciate the beauty of the sky and the warmth or coolness of the air.

We, all the folks on the LUG , we are quite probably the luckiest folks on
planet Earth.
Thanks for a nice photo.
cheers,
ted