Subject: [Leica] Which camera to take to Israel?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:31:32 +0100

Last time I flew on holiday I took a Leica M9 and a Panasonic GH1 with 2 tri
elmars, 90mm f4 macro, 50mm f1.4 asph, 20mm f1.7 and 14-140 zoom and M to
m4/3 adapter.
I hardly used the Panasonic, and when I did I wished I had taken the Leica
most of the time. Few of the keepers came from the Panny.
FWIW,
FD