Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Awakened by the light
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:09:24 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 George Lottermoser <imagist3 at mac.com> wrote:

><http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=3768>
Are you sure that's not an aerial shot of a Florida marina subdivision?  ;~)

Nice.

I want to thank Jayanand for the Shankar link.  I have the East Meets West
albums on LP's, but haven't listened to them on the computer before.

George, do you remember the Gimbel's promotion in about 1967 when they were
raffling off a sitar?  I used to look at it in the window on Wisconsin Ave.
as I took the bus to UWM, and I REALLY wanted that instrument! (I played
violin at the time)

I didn't win.  :~(

Alan

UPAA POY 1978