Subject: [Leica] Instamatic 100 May 64
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:46:44 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/Camp_Reinburg.jpg.html
Camp Reinberg May 64 Instamatic 100 scanned from paper print

This is in the Deer Grove Forest Preserve, north of Palatine, Illinois.

In May 64 there was this new thing they came up with called "the
environment" and we 7th graders set out to find it.

The prints we got back from the drugstore was made on paper not RC "media".
So have a special place in my heart... And have not faded all that much.

I got my first darkroom set up later on this year.
I was 13. It was a very good year.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com