Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2010 #39 (to Hugh)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:28:11 -0500

>Dave - this is quite extraordinary, and I like it ...... the pole
>separates the photo into two distinct parts, but both with the same
>theme, very neat use of a block in the centre .... and innovative.

Hugh --

Thanks for your kind words.

Another comment I received really disliked to pole in the center. And
another wondered if it was better in focus instead of being out of focus.

Personally, I don't think this picture would ever made it to my PAW without
the pole. And it is intentionally out of focus. The pole makes the picture
for me by separating it into two separate but curiously similar scenes.

But I love all feedback -- it's how we grow.
.
Dave.

--
2010 PAW Gallery: www.dlkphotography.com/paw