Subject: [Leica] Incredible Ipad app for photographers
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:13:57 -0500

I donate books to the library when I determine that they have little or no
value to me as reference.
Yet still find myself with far too many which feel like they're just to good
to be without (sick);
same with hundreds of LPs (sick).
I really need to detach from this "stuff."

No doubt the iPad and similar devices will drive the paper book values down;
and have a negative effect on the health of book stores and libraries.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com