Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Morning Sky & Moonset
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:01:05 -0400

Hi, Jim -

The house faces South but from the back deck we can see East, West and
North.  Tom hates to have to put a rail up and cut down on our view,
but it's a long, long drop to the ground, so rails are required on the
deck.  The front porch wraps around the front and both sides of the
house so we have views all the way around.  I love it!

Thanks -

Tina

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
wrote:
> Hi Tina,
>
> I like the first one, with the framing shadows.
>
> Its funny how one pictures places where they have never been. ?For some
> reason, from your blog photos, I pictured your house as facing West. ?From
> these shots, I gather it must face the other way, to give you these shots
> from the deck.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA

Tina Manley, ASMP