Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Big Sur Coast, early morning
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:47:49 -0700

Jim wrote:

"Oliver,

I like 116 best, because of the rock formations in the foreground.  Nice
work!

Jim Nichols"

Montie wrote:

"Agree with Jim, Oliver, The additional element in the foreground
adds more interest IMO, a huge, framed print?  Peaceful.

Montie"

George wrote:

"For me the foreground rocks begin to make the stronger visual statement.
They are so strong that I think the composition requires cropping a bit off
the right;
to regain a solid sense of balance.

Regards,
George Lottermoser"

Hugh wrote:

"Oliver - I am distracted by the solid green at the bottom left of 18,
it interferes with the dream quality of the balance of the image - and
20 would benefit from the bottom half inch cropped  - that's my 2C and
opinion

Hugh"

Thank you for your comments; I have attempted to implement the recommended
changes and added

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/L1010116a.jpg.html

and  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/L1010120-2.jpg.html  to the
selection and look forward to further Cs&Cs.

BTW the lens was a 90mm Elmarit, not a 50mm Summicron.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMGs: Big Sur Coast, early morning)