Subject: [Leica] Problems
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:33:04 -0400

You can email with Google chrome?

I like the guys voice in the ad's I'd watch on Hulu.

Its fast, its shiny....

I email with Billy G's Entourage but I'm going to migrate to Apple Mail and
"Address Book" and iCal  in the next week or so as I'm tired of having my
whole life flash before me with my first tricycle and the whole bit every
time the thing gets corrupted  - with is every third Tuesday.

... Becoming iRabs.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com