Subject: [Leica] M9 Titanium
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 05:04:10 -0700

OK OK fine. I should know better to generalize on the LUG. If I say the moon
is silver, there will be 10 people telling me why it ain't so :-)

Lets just say a good number of digital M users buy Thumbs-up etc. for a
reason.

In fact, when Bob learned that I was getting an M9, he told me to get a
Thumbs-up since it makes the camera "at least one stop" more stable and I
have to agree that he is right. I only sold the T-U finally because it pokes
at my rib. So may be you "no-problemers" could get another half stop to a
stop more stable images. Or may be not. YMMV.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M9 Titanium)