Subject: [Leica] Problems
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:12:44 +0100

Hi Spencer,
I had noted that none of my posts showed up on the LUG, unless there was a
reply. I also have seen the option to -not- display one's posts in the
mailman page. However, whatever I select in the mailman page my posts do not
show. I have tried toggling on and off twice but no go. It shows on on my
page, but none of my posts ever comes to me.
It is not that big a deal, a few less LUG posts....
Frank

On 21 Sep, 2010, at 00:55, Spencer Cheng wrote:

> The Mailman S/W can be configured so the sender of the post does not see a
> copy. If you log into LUG Mailman web interface (see URL at the end of
> this message), you can set options like digest and "Receive your own posts
> to the list?"

Greystacks,
18 Denchworth Road,
Wantage,