Subject: [Leica] BIRTHING! :-) WITH LEICA'S !
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:33:18 -0400

2010-09-20-19:06:46 Mark Rabiner:
> It may be the one thing "happening to me" in which the camera bag stays
> home.

And one's own wedding.  Ours is the only one I ever attended past age
six or so during which I didn't take even one photograph.  Thank
goodness Chris Williams was available to drag his ass up to New York
and do it for me, and (I freely admit) do it better than I could have
done were I not otherwise occupied.  With the job in his hands, that
was something I ceased to worry about.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] BIRTHING! :-) WITH LEICA'S !)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] BIRTHING! :-) WITH LEICA'S !)