Subject: [Leica] While geocaching
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:44:38 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I never give this any thought at all, secure in the knowledge
that the possibilities remain endless!  ;-)

Montie

>>Which brings up another interesting point:

What are we doing if it's already available on line?

What do we have to say visually
that hasn't already been said publicly a thousand times
in nearly the same way?
or
If we're okay with saying the same thing
how do we say it differently?
more humorously?
more eloquently?
stronger?