Subject: [Leica] Saturday f 9 April flowers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 20:23:25 -0400

Flowers Central Park April with sidewalk and street pavers.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/100410_184455.jpg.html
Taken with a kit lens. The 18.0-55.0 mm f/3.5-5.6 pre VR

100th of a second and be there. The auto iso gave me 1400 in order to do
that. I may have been shooting at A and had the thing at F 9. Or f8 and its
reading it wrong.

The saturation had to be dialed way back so the flowers would not be
distorted.... Bleared out. But not so far as to look de saturated in a
disheartening way.

Again I've been looking at this shot since April so I'm really standing
behind it. Not at all like I shot id just done same day or same week even.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Outback Loop Australia)