Subject: [Leica] FS 14130 Leitz Heavy Duty Strap ANIBag, "the Leica Legend" CD
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:01:01 +0000 (UTC)

For sale: Leitz 14130 heavy duty leather strap (dark olive color) with two
old-school brushed chrome 1/4-20 screw/strap eyes.? Complete and unused in
original Leitz plastic bag.? $125 plus shipping at cost by method of your
preference.? I am happy to ship this outside the US but if PayPal is used it
must be insured and trackable, and I have not figured out how to do that at
an economical cost - I am open to your suggestions.? Picture:
http://home.comcast.net/~john.o.newell/14130.jpg

This is a rare vintage piece of Leica gear that still has uses for heavy
lenses and similar equipment if you have two tripod lugs. I? have never used
it and it appears to be new old stock.? This set includes what's shown in
the picture - the two brushed chrome tripod screws with strap eyes, the
rubber shoulder pad, the leather strap (I would say the color is olive, not
black or tan) and the original Leitz bag with handwritten catalog number.
The tripod screws/strap eyes show some bright marks from being in the bag
for 40 years but show no signs of use at all, nor does the strap. The bag
shows a good bit of shelf wear.

Also for sale: "The Leica Legend" CD by Laterna Magica.? Runs on Windows or
Mac.? Unopened shrink-wrapped box.? $35 plus shipping.

Thanks - Please contact me with any questions at newellj at gmail dot com.

Thanks

John Newell

no archive

Thanks