Subject: [Leica] IMG: An Image from My First Camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:55:25 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/New+York+Cityx.jpg.html
My First Roll of film NYC Brownie Starlet
1960

My last month in NY at the age of 10 the film was processed in a Chicago
Drugstore where'd we moved to. I was mortified you could not see the pouring
rain in the pictures and how muddy they looked compared to how I remembered
it and at this point decided photography had no more interest for me.

I had this Brownie Starlet from 1960-2 then I got an instamatic 100
http://www.geh.org/fm/brownie/htmlsrc/mE13000055_ful.html#topofimage
Manufactured : 1957-62 Lens :
Dakon Shutter : Rotary
Original List Price : $6
Film Size : 127
Negative Size : 4x4 cm
Made in France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.vieilalbum.com/BrownieStarletFR.htm

http://tinyurl.com/2aerfqw
English translation for the above from the French

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: An Image from My First Camera)