Subject: [Leica] Wow! 200mm f/2G ED-IF AF-S VR Nikkor
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 00:13:16 -0500

Well I used this lens last year for a NYC bridal shoot in the cold and
can tell you I love the speed and VR. My hands were freezing and the
sun was going down so the VR was very helpful. The 200mm allows you to
also get up pretty close unlike the 70-200/2.8. The lens is heavy yes
and does not balance well unless you use a D3 or a D700 w/grip. I have
a few 30x40" prints done with this lens and it easily surpasses the
quality of my 80-200/2.8.

I was happy, my bride was happy.

Also came in very handy in Grand Central Station as well as being able
to be across the street shooting the bride among cabs on the street.

Do I own it? No I've rented it when I thought I would need it. If I
knew I could use it every shoot, I'd own it in a heartbeat.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com
504-231-6261