Subject: [Leica] Our Daughter's New Adventure
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 01:59:16 -0700

Well, unlike Kyle, I couldn't get a monkey, nor can I afford to fly on a
balloon, but we were stringed along like cattle onto the plane so may be you
will find the Great Salt Lake area photos interesting. Of course the image
quality of the plane photos is degraded by the non-coated double paned UV
filter, otherwise known as windows glass, that unfortunately I could not
remove, so there they are.

Anyway, hope you enjoy these.

http://www.5pmlight.com/?p=1438

--