Subject: [Leica] Photokina Leica Stage
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:00:01 -0700

Thanks for the purchase, Richard! I've seen the book--I'm sure you'll enjoy
it. It's been great watching the faces of people as they look through the
book and burst into laughter. Really reminds me of the power of photography.

I'm guessing the October 15th date is going to be pushed back to November
1st. I had a signing set on October 22nd at the Open Shutter Gallery in
Durango, CO, but teNeues is concerned the books won't ship on time. So I'm
guessing the book will hit land around the 1st. Hope that's not an
issue--it's frustrating all around.

And if I get to play with an R-10, you guys will be the first to hear about
it!

Cheers,

Craig