Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rodent Sighting
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:47:13 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Ric, I kinda like these guys, like all creatures great and small
the males get sorta aggressive when there is a female around!
It's their evil ratatoui cousins I can't stand ;-)

I actually like this one, added some contrast, might even print it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Bounty3.jpg.html

Montie

>>you almost make them look respectable;^)

fun stuff

ric

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Rodent Sighting)