Subject: [Leica] Photokina attendees?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:25:11 -0700

My wife and I will be at Photokina on Wednesday,
Sep 22 and Thursday, Sep 23. Thereafter we're
going towards Stuttgart for a couple of days and
showing up again in the K?ln-M?hlheim area for
the big show and swap meet on Sunday, Sep. 26.
Then to Wetzlar on Monday, Sep 27 for the LHSA
meeting.

If any LUGgers are going to be at or near
Photokina or Wetzlar around those times I would
be thrilled to join up for lunch or supper or a
coffee or whatever.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design