Subject: [Leica] Leica R users (was:New R Solution?)
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 21:55:55 -0600

At 08:49 AM 9/9/2010, you wrote:
>Does this mean I can add you to the list Wayne?
>
>Regards,
>George Lottermoser
>george at imagist.com
>http://www.imagist.com
>http://www.imagist.com/blog
>http://www.linkedin.com/in/imagist

I am also a user of the Leica SL.  If I were to shoot film it is my
camera of choice.   For the most part it now sits by my Nikon F4's,
Pentaxs, Olympus and even my first SLR, an Exacta VX.  Most say the
Exacta is junk, but in 1954, when I started using it, it was pretty
neat and worked really well.  I would love to have a Leica digital
SLR, if one becomes available I would buy one.  Even ahead of an M9.

Lee K. Hermann

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Leica R users (was:New R Solution?))
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Leica R users (was:New R Solution?))