Subject: [Leica] New R Solution?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:57:28 -0700

Seth Rosner did say:
>>In fact,
> every one of them with whom I have spoken uniformly say that the Leicaflex
> SL  is the only SLR camera ever made with the build quality of the Leica
> M3.<<<<

Hi Seth,
As far as I'm concerned given the amount of film put through mine, banging
and beating my Sl motor driven camera's took during a very hectic time of my
earlier career, I have no doubt the Leicaflex SL was built from melted down
TIGER TANKS! :-)
They were the most solid feeling camera I think I've ever had in my hands,
they could be banged, dropped and whatever and they still kept going. I bet
you could drive nails with them. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] New R Solution?)