Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2010 #35 (to Jeffery)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:26:35 -0500

>You're the first person I've seen using XP2 in regular B&W developer.
>The results are pretty good. Since C-41 processing down here is
>pretty much all Walgreens, it's good to know.

Jeffery --

I'd read that C-41 black and white film could be developed in traditional
chemistry. Rodinal is the only developer listed on the Massive Developing
Chart for XP2 however I'm sure that others would work.

This was just an experiment. When developed this way, it is not possible to
use the Digital ICE function of my scanner so I'll probably stick to the
C-41 process.
.
Dave.

--