Subject: [Leica] New R solution
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:38:08 -0700

If the new camera platform, whatever sensor size, does not have auto
stop down controls for the lens diaphragm as well as focus
confirmation, then it will be no better than R lenses re-bayoneted for
Nikon or used on a Canon DSLR with an adapter. I wouldn't consider
that an "adequate solution" at all.

Howard (who has all his R lenses changed to Leitax N bayonets - as
everyone knows - except his R 21 - 35 ROM (and I'm working on that))

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] New R solution)