Subject: [Leica] WTB: UV/IR filters
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:56:03 -0400

thanks guys, they are being used regularly.

i'm sure the money i spent buying them here has been plowed back into
leica's warchest

shot a bunch of stuff this weekend without the filter and got sick of
desaturating the polyester

if i could afford a REAL full-sized sensor, I wouldn't have this problem;^)

one day...

ric

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] WTB: UV/IR filters)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] WTB: UV/IR filters)