Subject: [Leica] USB HDD Question.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:53:17 -0700

I do not think it is the cables, as it works from internal to external
drives OK....and swapping cables makes no difference.....

I think it is the speed of the drives or built in USB chips that is the
problem.....

But I will try Mehrdad's suggestion and see what happens this way.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Sounds like a hardware problem. Have you had Windows check the drives?
Also, I had one of my USB cables get flaky on me, it just wore out and
eventually the WD wouldn't even connect. Have you tried a different cable?

Jim Laird

Message from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] USB HDD Question.....)