Subject: [Leica] Chris Crawford
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 21:33:02 +0100

Best of luck with the struggle, Chris. Hope things work out for you and your
son.

BTW have you had anybody else query this message I got when I went to the
link you posted? I use Google Chrome as a browser and McAfee as a virus
blocker.

"The website at blog.chriscrawfordphoto.com contains elements from the site
five.marjorie-reed.net, which appears to host malware - software that can
hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent."

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow