Subject: [Leica] New Photos
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:24:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 grduprey at mchsi.com wrote:

>I've posted some new photos from the past few months.  A mixed bag offering
>this time.

>c&c welcome

>Gene
================================================================================================================
The ones that stand out for me are:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/L1030233.jpg.html
Striking.  It's fortunate there is that tiny catchlight in the right eye -
without it the picture might be unbalanced.

and

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/L1030800.jpg.html
Here, I like the play between the lake surface/trees on the lower left and
the lighter strip of clouds in the upper right.

If I may comment on others, I think the two barn photos could be "cleaner"
if some small distractions were eliminated.

In http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/L1030066.jpg.html it's the
branch in the snow at the left edge.
In http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/L1030056.jpg.html  it's the
same problem on the lower right.

If I miss something like this in the viewfinder when I compose the original
shot, I try to check for extraneous features when making the gallery.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] New Photos)