Subject: [Leica] WAS: LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 120 NOW... WITH FEELINGS!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:32:56 -0700

Bill Pearce offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 120

>>>That is a big thing, really. When I feel comfortable, I get better
>>>photos.<<<

Hi Bill,
Absolutely! If one feels completely at ease with the camera or cameras and
the situation they are shooting their pictures should and will be much
better!

Quite simple really......... Your mind and body are completely in sync, you
feel good, eyes and mind are sharp and it's clicking away by no other thing
than the wonderful feelings you are enjoying as you "snap away!"

No thoughts or mind bending questions about what film, lens or techie stuff,
it's all comfortable gut "FEELINGS" and that's what makes the difference
between good, bad and "Oh crap photos!" :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted