Subject: [Leica] 35 mm format is best?
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:51:37 -0500

I loved the appearance of Panatomic-X developed in Rodinal. I still like the
coal blacks of silver halide, and haven't been able to manipulate digital
camera images in PS to replicate that look. Now that I have only 2
hair-shedding animals in the house (down from 7), I'm going to start souping
film again. I trust that any pet hair that hasn't been vacuumed up with
stick to the emulsion of the first roll.

Jeffery

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] 35 mm format is best?)