Subject: [Leica] 35 mm format is best?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:23:35 -0400

But you should remember that the Leica is also better than MF or LF for some
uses.  I can't imagine carrying a medium or large format into huts in
Central America and trying to document family life without being obtrusive.
 The Leica rangefinder and Leica fast lenses are the absolute best for my
purposes.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP