Subject: [Leica] IMG: Trip to BC, Canada
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:38:01 -0700

Peter Klein offered:

> We spent last week in British Columbia, Canada. <<<

OK Peter,
I didn't repeat your post of all the locations on Mainland British Columbia
you visited, but you missed the best part of the whole country of CANADA!
:-)

You didn't come over on the ferry to Vancouver Island and the fantastic city
of Victoria! :-) You missed the City of Gardens, seals, whales and wild
flowers! And of course a visit with the "old Campaigner!" ;-) Dr. ted ;-)

Next summer ?
cheers,
ted